Thursday, May 8, 2008

Quiz

Today we are having our quiz in our subject. I hope that I made to pass that quiz because it is an additional points for me if I made to pass that quiz. You know that quiz is one of the most important part in one's subject if you failed to pass some of your quizzes in your subject and then there is a big tendency for you not to pass your subject but is you made to pass all the quizzes in your subject and then 100 % sure that you can made to pass your subject because 30% of our grade is came from the quizzes and only 25% in our exam. So that every time that we are having our quiz I am doing my best to pass it. jejejejejejejejeje same as the exam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow, what a nice experience... I hope you learned something from it. Speaking of learning, would you like to Journey with me to different sites of the globe? Visit my new set of blogs today and explore its wonders...

________________
visitsingapore.blogsome.com
visitphilippines.blogsome.com
visitamericas.blogsome.com
visitaustralia.blogsome.com