Sunday, May 4, 2008

Internet Cafe

I am here now in the internet cafe because I am doing our project that we are going to defend this coming Monday. I'm really worrying about this project because I don't know if I can made to pass this defend, because if I cannot made to pass this defend and then I am going to failed in my subject this summer. So that's why I am so really working hard for this project so that I can made to finish it and we can able to defend it to our professor this coming Monday or tomorrow rather. I don't care if I have to pay for 60 pesos but the one that I am thinking as of now is that we can made to finish it so that we can show it to our professor. You know what? it is really difficult to design this kind of project remember that we are designing a traffic light. It is not work of a first year student you know it is the work of a professionals to design a circuit. I really now want to cry but not now maybe after this defense. jejejejejejejejejejeje joke. never I dont want to cry because of this project ok.

No comments: