Thursday, May 15, 2008

Earthquake

Well a very destructing text message I receive last night when I was in our home. First I heard that there is a coming earthquake last Wednesday night May 14, 2008. I also heard some of my Professor talking about this earthquake with the intensity of 6.5 magnitude. Imagine if this earthquake approach in Philippines I can't made to imagine what will happen to our country and also to my city which is the Davao City. I am so really worry about this news, so I go home early because we don't know when or where this calamity will come. When I arrived in our home at exactly 9 o'clock I told my uncle and also my aunt, and they are also worried. But thanks to God because there is no earthquake happen last night. And I found out that prayer is the best shield for all calamity and accident, and especially not only prayer but also the faith in our almighty creator.

No comments: