Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am weak Enough

Well I am now so weak because of my work in school and also I have to study in the morning and have to work in the afternoon. Even though I really manage my time but still it is not enough because I don't have an enough our to rest and to take a sleep. As of now I think I'm gonna have a headache or either a fever. But I am hoping that it will not became worst. But even though I weak I don't care still I can stand and fight. Because I am really aiming to finish my study no matter how many fever and headache will come I will face it as long as I have my breath I am going to fight and as long as there is God I will fight tell the end. Until all my ambition will come true. Although it is already 7:00 o'clock here
in school but still I am still here in school and having my duty. But still it is ok because without this school I cannot made to learn or to realize the real life. Because as of now I know what is the feeling when you are working.

No comments: