Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Summer

It is now again summer but me I don't have any vacation day now or even rest day I don't have. Because every day have to be in school because I have my duty and my class oh what a life........ But still it is ok because I know that there is always a reward behind it. I found out that summer is different from other season or month, because now, here in school it is so quit only the sound of bird and other animals are the only thing that you can hear. I really miss the regular school days. I really miss my classmates talking around and sharing there problem and also walking around the school together with my other friends. This is one aspect of summer that I don't like. I am now feeling bored here in school, nothing to do just to operate computer, listen to a music, reading a book and assist all the student that enrolling in out institution. As of now I don't know what to do here in school either to lie down and feel asleep or to have some work like repairing a computer or what or either to read a book.

No comments: