Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mango

Well it is really my favorite mango, I am so thankful that my boos give me some of his mango. Now, I am planning what will be the thing to do with this ripe mango. Whether I am going to make it Ice Candy, Mango Float or Mango shake. I think all them are delicious but I have to choose one. Maybe mango shake. Yah mango is one of my favorite fruit. We all know that fruits can give as more energy right? So that's why I really want to eat mango, and that is the reason why I want my mother to buy mango than pineapple. Even to buy a juice I really choose mango flavor than pineapple. I don't know why I don't want pineapple flavor. I really hate pineapple. jejejejejejejejeejj But still it is a food and I have to like it no matter whether it taste bad or not.

No comments: