Sunday, January 20, 2008

Where did I spent my Christmas Vacation

Actually all of us wanted to have there vacation on other country or places, but If you ask me about that thing will I can say that I want to stay here in Davo with my family. I want to spent my vacation or Christmas here together with my family. Because ever since I I celebrate my vacation without them because I am living with my grandfather and my grand mother in there home. But now I was so very happy because God let me to spent a one day for my family. For me Christmas is so important and very special day to all person here in the world. Because in this day we remember the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ and also we remeber on how to give love to other by giving gift, food and even money. So I was so very thankful that I have a family like them.

By: John Larry Limbo

No comments: