Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I will Past

I know I can made to past this subject that is my goal no matter how hard is it I dont think about how hard is it. But i have to aim that I can finish this subject no matter how many obstacle I have to face. If I have only trust to God and trust and faith on my self I know that I can do it. Nothing can prevent me to pursue my ambition. I dont want to fell in the ground with not enough reason. I dont want to put myself in front of nothing and mistake. I have my ambition to help other and my family, this is my strength that will help me to finish this course. Nothing can prevent me to pursure it if I cant finish my study here in this institution but still I can pursue it on the other institution with the same course. Because if I surrender in this course, I only disgrace my own self. Because I believe that if I cant finish it with this institution God have other plan for me. But I dont want to surrender I have to prove to them that I can made to graduate in this institution and can pursue my dreams that to help other.
By: John Larry Limbo

No comments: