Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Hate this Day

I really hate this day, I dont want to think about this day because every time I am going to think about this day, I cant imagine what is the possible that can I do that I am sure that every body doesn't know bout it. And I know that if I do that all of them would be shock. I dont want to go back to my 15 year old life. That every body around me is my enemy even my parents, relatives and even my close friends and teacher. I really dont want to go back to that time I hate that I have an enemy but what can I do if they are the only one that pushing me to be angry with them? I can't do anything about that lets wait for the time when it comes that they could see who is the real me. But I dont want to hurt anybody on that time. That person really want to see how ruthless I am when I get angry. Only my parents and my old classmate are the only one that see me when I was very angry. But now I think they can see me how to be angry. And when that time came and then I would only laugh............I dont care wether my scholarship will lost or what so ever. If I get angry I never think of that kind of idea or thought. But the only one that will be on my mind on that time will be to fight and to kill a person. I dont know why I like that when I was so very angry. I dont want to have many enemies but I want to have a lot of friends but they are pushing me to be angry with them.

By: John Larry Limbo

No comments: