Saturday, October 11, 2008

Life of a student

I can't wait for this coming Saturday in which I can make to see again my grandmother from Canada. I am so excited to see her again. Don't think that I am excited only, because she brought a lot of chocolates and cookies from Canada but I am excited because, I want to know the latest news about my Uncle and Aunt there in Canada or rather in London. But I am also excited because I really want to know exactly if she will going to support me in my study here in college level. And I want that after I finish my degree here in UIC and then I can go to Canada and have my work there as a IT professional. I am studying to be professional and that is my goal to be a professional enough so that I can make to help my family in their daily living. If she were going to help me in my study, and then I have to do my best to be a good student and I promise that I am going to do my best and I am going to continue to show my talent and improve my skills in computer. I am going to finish my study no matter what happen, if I make to graduate in my degree and then I will be very a big help to my family and relatives. They are the one that giving me strength in all that I am doing especially God. If there is no God and then I don't know what will happen to me. I want to think God for giving his guidance and wisdom to me to do good things and remain where I am standing now. Even thought there are so many trials that I've encounter from the past but still I am still standing and fighting for it, it is because of the people that giving all their support to me and cheering that I can make to win this contest.

So God help me.

No comments: