Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Holy Rosary Day

Today is a very interesting day, why? Because this very morning I go to school early and buy a flower and a candle for the rosary, because we are asked to bring a vigil candle for the rosary. This month is a rosary month so that’s why we are pleased to bring a one candle and a flower to offer to Mary our mother and I said to myself that I am willing to spent money for my mother and for my brother Jesus Christ. I am willing to spend my money for them. I am ready to buy a flower for them and a candle for them. You know what? I am so happy, because I made to attend the Holy Rosary and I am not late eventually. However, I am not so happy just like what you thought it is because, some of my friends did not made to attend the Holy Rosary but still it is ok. As what I have said everything happens for a reason. That’s all for today and see yah….

No comments: