Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rosary

Today, I was so happy because I again I made to have the Holy Rosary at the chapel of our school together with my friends. Because I was really wondering what will happen this 2010. I hear some news that this coming 2010 or before 2010 there will be a phenomenon a great phenomenon rather. Composed of hail, waters, earthquake or either that will really shake the world within 8 hours and then there is also a darkness that will occupy the entire globe within 3 days or (72 hours). The only one things that we can be saved is that we should start to reflect and pray the holy rosary. I also hear that the earthquake will come before midnight and in that midnight there will be a GREAT MYSTIC CROSS that will appear in the sky to let us remember that Lord Jesus Christ died for us. So we should have to come back now to our Almighty Creator and let us pray that holy rosary. Because this is the only thing that can make us be save in this coming phenomenon.

Hope this is not the end of the World!!!!.

No comments: