Tuesday, July 22, 2008

People get madness

Yes it is true. That people now are getting madness, because of the prices of the petroleum, rice and even some of the product such as: notebook and even vegetables. Even me I am student but still every time that I think about the prices of petroleum now I think my head gonna broke up into pieces. And I want to ask why does the world now are really suffering and getting down?. This is only my opinion about this crisis that the world now are facing. I know that we can face and overcome this crisis if we are going to have unity and took those person who are in the position to do good or to encourage him/her to do good. If we can't and then we should have to use the power of the people. I am not calling for a new EDSA Revolution but I am calling for the attention of people to be united and be hear by the people who are setting on the higher position. We can made to solve this problem if we are going to have faith to GOD and be responsible of his/her own duty in life that God has given tho him.

No comments: