Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cast you burden to the Lord, he wil sustain you

No one ever said tha tlife would be easy. Living in this falling world, we are all subject to the heartaches and disaapointments that accompany any normal existence. Anxiety, worry and care go along with living; it is what we do with them that really counts. This is where we Christians have much hold and advantage. We have Jesus our Savior who helps us to bear our burdens.
We believers in Christ do not have to stage elaborate rituals to escape our worries for brief time. What we have to do is to offer those worries to the Lord and He will sustain us.
By ourselves, we can do nothing. we greatly need our savior's hand to aid us in this journey towards a blissful eternity. Let us cast our burden to the Lord for surely he shal sustain us. "My yoke is sweet and my burden is light," Jesus once said. Problems cast to him will be borne light and with merits for eternal life.
Jesus my sabior, my refuse and hope, all my cares, my worries nad anxieties will be cast into your feet. In all my problems. I will be the Simeon of Cyrene who had helped you carry the cross while the way to Mt. Calvary. You have taken the heaviest part of them. Lord, remember by myself, i can do nothing, but with you, I can do everything. Lord, into your hands I commend all these things. Amen
By: Molen C. Lopecillo

No comments: