Friday, April 17, 2009

Getting a score of ZERO is not showing that you are a LOSSER

I was really disappointed when I got zero in our activity this morning. For me, it is so easy but I don't know why. I don't want to blame the multitester itself but I think I really have to blame myself, why? it happen this morning. Ever since from the start of our class, I did not made to get zero and this is my first time to get zero in our quiz and activity this summer. Oh my God. I can't believe it, but I have too.I know that next time will be mine, I know that. I don't want to get a score of zero again, even though getting a score of zero doesn't mean that you are a losser. Because this morning, we have an activity each group or should I say it is a kind of game. But sad to say we did not made to won the game it is because, I and one of my companion got a wrong answer in getting the coded value and measured value of a resistor, so insted of getting the perfect score we've only got 7/10. But I know that next time will be ours.

No comments: