Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Defense

Today we are making our documentation for tomorrow, but suddenly my classmates said that we are not going to have our defense tomorrow but this coming Wednesday next week. We are so very flattered of we heard. Finally, maam Montebon do it, we are so very happy, because we have an enough time to finish our documentation and also we have now a time to study our documentation so that if the panel will ask us some question we can able to answer it right?. I went to the office of maam Montebon a while ago she told me that we have to improve our grammar in writing a documentation for the thesis, jejejejejejejeje and I said that “maam it is ok. I will not really stop doing this documentation until I am done” it doesn’t matter if I am going to spent all my time in making this documentation but the most important is that I can make to finish this soon and we can have our defense. That all for today see yah……!

No comments: