Saturday, August 23, 2008

In Love

I have some questions on my mind that I can't make to answer. Why does people have to fall in love to someone else? why? That is really my question as of now. I can't say that I am in love but I think it was developing to love. huhuhuhuhuhu. This is really my greatest fear to love someone. I hope that I can't make to hurt anybody, because of this kind of feeling and also I am hoping that they cant make to hurt me also. Because this is really my greatest fear in my life to love someone. You know what? sometimes I can say to myself that I hope that this heart of mine will turn into stone. jejejejejejejeje so that no body could hurt me and also I can't hurt anybody.

1 comment:

steivene said...

Emote man kaau ka dodong-jan2x..haha..Girl na or boy?..ahehe.Joke lang!

pki visit aq 2 blogs. salamat po!