Thursday, October 9, 2008

Exam

Today is the second day of our exam and I have the English exam and the Theology 3 exam and I can say that Oh my God, those exam are so difficult I can't understand all the questions. You can answer the questions but first you should have to analyze it, but the problem are not so simple as what you thought, but still I am happy, because I made to answer some of those problem sets even though not all but still it is ok for me as long as I am not 0. But I am really worrying about my exam in calculus tomorrow and for my networks , because I know that our teacher will not give us a exam that we can make to answer only in a minutes.hahahahaha. So that's why I am going to go home early so that I can have my study in this lesson that I have said a while ago. And also in the problem set in the Computer Programming. Oh my God, we only have 3 problem that made to answer. I don't know why, in my first year I know how to make a codes but now when I am in the second year level oh,, I don't know how to make a codes and some events I for got to use some of the operator and even the stdio.h I forgot it. So that is only for today and see yah....


comment are highly appreciated>>

No comments: